35g crushed garlic
130g diced onion
100% NOT Chicken
500g sliced Swiss brown mushrooms
1L vegetable stock
200g blanched asparagus, cut into 5cm lengths
800g fettuccini, cooked following packet directions
50g parmesan cheese
Finely chopped fresh parsley, to serve
1. Sauté garlic and onion. Add 100% NOT Chicken and cook until lightly browned.
2. Add mushrooms and brown.
3. Pour in 900ml vegetable stock to deglaze pan. Add cream.
4. Mix cornflour in remaining stock, add to
sauce and stir until thickened slightly.
5. Add asparagus and season.
6. Toss pasta through sauce and serve garnished with parmesan cheese and parsley.
100% NOT Chicken can be cooked from frozen or thawed, adjust cooking time to suit.